Miris Welt

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Would you know him, if…..


>>Darkness sourounds me in the middle of the day,

Theres something within me, turning my mind away.

I’ve got life in my hands,it’s not that I don’t know,

My heart is saying yes, but my head saying no,

I know what to do, I know where I need to go…

Would I know you, if I saw you,

Would I hear you, if you called me,

Would I know you, if I only believed?<<

Dass sie weiss wo ihr Zuhause ist und den Mut hat zurueckzukehren, dass ist mein Gebet!

Hab heut seit langem Mal wieder dieses Lied gehoert und mal wieder drueber nachgedacht, was wir haetten besser machen koennen, dass du nicht gegangen waerst…- Du fehlst mir auch nach vier Jahren immer noch so oft und die Luecke, die du hinterlassen hast, ist immer noch ungefuellt…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home